Virtual office service providers
A virtual office provides communication and address services without providing dedicated office space. The concept has roots in the Industrial Revolution, where parallels to current work styles, specifically working from home, have been drawn. A virtual office setup allows business owners and employees to work from any location by using technology such as laptop computers, cell phones and internet access.
Advantages of having a virtual office
- User’s professionalism generally retains an image of a traditional, high cost office.
- Virtual offices are a perfect solution when you are entering into new markets or need a new place to work.
- The expansion cost is generally low with no long term commitments.
- It eliminates the burden of keeping records or maintenance of payroll and up keeping of insurance and rent registers.
- Virtual office service providers offer a recognisable business address that you can provide on business cards and letterheads, a phone number and an executive to handle calls and answer mails.
Services we provide
A. Communication Services
- Virtual Assistant- A dedicated professional is appointed to accept and execute various tasks and operations assigned by the client. The can also represent your company in business meetings on your behalf.
- Answering services – A dedicated executive is appointed to receive and answer calls coming through on your behalf bridging the gap between you and your numerous clients.
B. Space Services:
- Virtual Office Space- Virtual office gives you a chance to own a high profile reputed address in a city where you want to expand your business operations at a relatively low cost.
- Mailing address- The professional address can be used for accepting, sending and forwarding mail without the connotations of a PO Box.
- Business Meeting Space - Meeting spaces can often be rented at short notice for varying periods of time.