Direct taxDirect Tax is the tax that is paid directly to the government by the persons on whom it is imposed. It cannot be shifted onto others. The best examples of direct taxes are income tax and property tax. Under Taxation we provide tax consultancy services in the following areas:
- Income Tax Services
- Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
- International Taxation
Our tax services for clients include:
- Necessary tax support on regular tax matters.
- Management of tax records and reports including documentation.
- Tax compliance that includes advance Income tax calculations and deposits, TDS compliance and filing of returns.
- Personal Tax Consulting.
- Compilation of tax details for audit and support to the auditors.
- We provide support in the areas of PAN, TAN and online tax credits view also.
- Compilation of Various details for Tax Assessment purposes such as Scrutiny and Appellate level for Income tax.
- Tax Audits as per the provisions of the Indian Income tax Laws.
- Personal Tax Services Compliances that includes compiling and filing of Tax returns.
- Representation before the Tax authorities related to tax assessments, refunds or other matters.
Indirect tax refers to those taxes which are levied on goods or services rather than on individuals or companies. This tax is first collected by an intermediary from persons who are bearing the ultimate burden of the tax and subsequently deposited to the government. It in fact increases the price of goods so that consumers are actually paying the taxes by paying more for the products. The examples of indirect tax can be Service Tax and Value Added Tax (VAT).