'Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It is a risk-based approach that focuses on our clients’ objectives and obstruction in achieving those objectives.
The main objective of Internal & Management Audits is that it functions as a service to management by providing independent, management oriented advice on an organisation's operations and performance and financial services. It aims at the promotion of efficiency, economy and effectiveness of the management processes, and also the reliability and accuracy of operations. We provide better internal audits for any company of any industry. The management Audits are done by group of professionals who have been experts in this field for years.
As auditors we provide:
1. Setting up of Internal Audit function.
2. Undertaking internal audit risk assessments.
3. Developing risk-based assurance plans.
4. Identifying and monitoring Key Risk Indicators.
5. Data analytics.
7. Providing specialist skills to execute audit programmes in specialized areas.
8. Imparting training to internal audit personnel