Reliable Company Registration Consultants
Call: +91-9953810054
(9 AM to 7 PM IST)
ASK THE EXPERT
*
*
*
*

Service tax

Service Tax is an important indirect tax being imposed in India at the point of consumption of services. Introduced by the Finance Act, 1994 of the Central Government, the tax is being levied on the Category of Services at the current rate of 14% coupled with 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess, thereby making the total levy of 14.5% An official overview of the Service Tax in India is available in public domain. The Service Tax provisions are applicable to the whole of India except the state of Jammu and Kashmir w.e.f.1st July, 1994.

As tax consultants, we provide: