Formation of Private Limited Company:
We provide our services for online incorporation of a new private limited company anywhere in India, sale/ purchase of readymade private limited company and providing all procedures & FAQ's about formation of private limited companies in India.
We register a private limited company anywhere in India in almost 12-14 working days from date of receipt of documents and payment. The process of registration is completed online therefore most of the documents are needed in soft copy (scan) through e-mail only.
A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY, in terms of section 3(1)(iii) of the Act, means a company which has a minimum paid-up capital of one lakh rupees or such higher paid-up capital as may be prescribed, and by its articles:
- restricts the right to transfer its shares, if any;
- limits the number of its members to fifty;
- For calculating the number of members, joint holders of shares are counted as single member and the members who are employees of the company including those who continue to be members after their employment ceased are excluded.
- prohibits any invitation to the public to subscribe for any shares in, or debentures of the company; and
- prohibits any invitation or acceptance of deposits from persons other than its members, directors or their relatives.
- It can be registered with a minimum number of 2 members and cannot have more than 50 members (excluding employee and ex-employee members).
- It cannot invite the public to subscribe to its share capital and has to obtain capital by private arrangement.
- It's shares are not quoted on a recognised stock exchange.
- It cannot invite or accept deposits from persons other than its members, directors or their relatives.
- Only two signatories to the memorandum of association are sufficient to form a private company.
- Any number of employees of a private company can become its members and their number is not counted for the purpose of maximum number of members even when the employees have left the company on retirement or otherwise.
- It can commence business immediately on incorporation.
- It shall have at least two Directors.